A Bible-Believing Church
We believe the Bible is God’s Word, and that it is the truth. The truth is that “God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16) We call that good news, and everything we do is focused on that truth.
The Church is the Body of Christ, and the members of that body are those who:
- Have confidence (faith) that Jesus died in their place and paid for their sins.
- Have been joined together with other believers by God’s Spirit and enjoy fellowship with them.
- Have a desire to follow Jesus Christ by obeying his commands and working together to serve Jesus as Lord.
- Are interested in telling others about the good news that Jesus died for them.
Our Meetings on Sunday
The Lord’s Supper – 9:15am – 10:15am
Using the symbols of bread and grape juice, we remember Jesus, as he asked us to (Luke 22:19-20; 1st Corinthians 11:17-34). We remember his amazing life (teaching, miracles, selflessness) but most of all we remember his death on a cross that paid the penalty for our sins and that he rose from the dead on the third day.
Food and Fellowship – 10:15am – 10:45am
We use this time between meetings to catch up with each other and enjoy a snack. If you are coming for a visit, this is an excellent time to drop in and meet a few of us over a cup of coffee.
Singing, Teaching and Sunday School – 10:45am – 12:00pm
The purpose for this time is to be taught from the Word of God (1st Timothy 3:16). We use many teachers and preachers but rely on one source of truth to challenge and encourage us (Hebrews 4:12). During this time there is also “Sunday School” where children are taught the truths of the Bible at a young age.
Prayer Meeting – 6:00pm
We share our concerns with each other, and our thanks for what the Lord is doing in our lives. But even more importantly we then bring these concerns and thanksgivings to a loving heavenly Father who hears and answers prayer (Matthew 7:7-11).
We also have meetings encouraging specific segments of our congregation:
- Women’s Bible study (Monday and Thursday evenings)
- Kidz Club (Tuesday evenings in Oct-Nov and Jan-Feb)
- Men’s Bible study (Wednesday evenings)
- Base Camp (our youth group that meets on Friday evenings)
- College and Careers (Sat evenings)
Come and visit us on a Sunday. We would love to get to know you and introduce you to Jesus Christ.